Basic Tips – Singapore Travel
Singapore is one of the best places to explore in Asia. It is safe, clean and undoubtedly beautiful. If you are going to see and experience the beauty of this country, you may find these basic tips worth thinking about:
1. Plan in advance. When do you intend to go? What places do you want to visit? Where do you want to stay? How much do you have to spend for your trip? How long do you want to stay?
Here are some questions that you may need to consider, which will help you make a trip to your travel. Planning ahead of time can save you a lot through promotions and discounts offered by airlines and travel sites. The whole trip can also be maximized by pre-selecting places you want to visit and merging these places into your itinerary.
2. Check out major travel sites and budget airlines for promotions, discounts and coupons at an early date. Travel websites like CheapOair and OneTravel offer comparable airline tickets from major airlines and offer offers and discounts on your flights from time to time. Budget airlines such as Tiger Airways, Air Asia, Cebu Pacific and Airville Express also offer discounts on flights to Singapore several times a year. Hotels Combined, Hostel World and Rakuten Travel offer you discounts, discounts and selection from a wide range of hotels / hostels in Singapore to enable you to choose and book in advance.
3. Take note of the basic details.
a. Flights: Generally, check-in offices open two to three hours before your scheduled flight, and close 45 minutes before your scheduled departure. Visit your airline's official website to find out more information about check-in details and other requirements. Do not forget to bring your passport, valid ID, printed track or boarding pass, if you have registered online access.
B. Hotel: Get the address of the hotel you will be staying in. Nearby hotel MRT / LRT Best station if you intend to explore Singapore using this transportation system. Find more information about the location, features and room Residence. Some hotels offer free in-room internet and / or breakfast, while others can provide it for a fee. Check the review sites for comments from customers who were in the same hotel.
4. Take a copy with you from Singapore MRT AndLRT System map. Although Singapore is a city state in Southeast Asia that covers about 710 square kilometers (274 sq mi) in land area, you can actually travel from one end of the city to the other within hours within an excellent public transportation system. This map is really necessary if you are not familiar with the location and if you intend to explore the country using the public transport system (MRT, LRT, The public bus). Not only will this help you in planning travel, but it will also save you a lot of time to explore Singapore. Taxis are also available in Singapore, but this will cost you more compared to MRT, LRT And buses. Moreover, taking trains and buses in Singapore is safe, fast and inexpensive.
You can view this system map at lta.gov.sg.
5. Take advantage of online promotions by many attractions in Singapore and travel sites. Tourist attractions like Singapore Zoo, Night Safari, Bird Park and even some travel websites offer special deals or discounts online, so it's best to check their website before traveling. Go Singapore Pass, Singapore City Tours and Singapore City Pass are some of the travel sites that offer deals and promotions about major attractions in Singapore.
6. If you are going to explore Singapore before MRT, LRT And / or public bus, and purchase EZ-Link Singapore card or passport. You will find this very helpful in exploring the beauty of this country.
The Lopez link The card is a contact card, so you simply need to click to make the payment to the following acceptance points:
SBS Transit buses and trains
SMRT Buses and
Taxi and private transport
Food and drinks
Shopping and retail
Entertainment and entertainment
E-Road Pricing (ERP) And electronic parking system (EPS)
Only used in the new dual-mode car unit (IU) For ERP And EPS Payments
Others / Self-service
For a complete list of admission points, please see the official website of EZ Link (You will find the link below).
Where to buy:
You can buy ez-link cards from 42 TransitLink Ticket offices and 6 franchise exchange offices located in MRT Bus stations and stations, in most passenger service centers MRT Stations are loyal 7 eleven Stores, including those in Shell Shell booths.
Validity: The ez-link card is valid for 5 years from the date it was encoded for use by EZL, after which the ez-link card will expire. EZL reserves the right, at its discretion, from time to time to extend the validity period of any or all types of ez cards.
the cost: Lopez link Card sold in TransitLink Ticket offices, franchise exchange and passenger service centers cost $ 12, of which $ 7 is storage value for use. Cards sold 7-Eleven cost $ 10, of which $ 5 is stored for use. The remaining amount is $ 5 which is the cost of the card and is not refundable.
For more information on EZ-Link Cards, please check ezlink.com website.
Singapore Tourist Pass is the only pass that provides tourists with unlimited riding on the public transportation system in Singapore which includes MRT, LRT And basic bus services. This includes Express, Fast Forward, Night Rider, Night Owl, Chinatown Direct and other specialized bus services. Pass card also comes with exclusive branded offers for the tourists who purchase Pass.
Corridor is a product EZ-Link Pte Ltd It was developed with the support of the Land Transport Authority of Singapore (LTASingapore Tourism Board (STB). The passport is also issued with a public transit guide that contains information on how to get around in Singapore using public transportation.
Besides enjoy unlimited rides on MRT And LRT Trains and basic bus services, you can use the card to redeem offers at selected merchants as well. You can review some of the current business offers in the "Merchant Offers" section on thesingaporetouristpass.com. All you need to do is pass the billing card and send the relevant coupons in the welcome package to redeem your benefits.
Where to buy:
Singaporean passport can be purchased at Transitlink Ticket offices of the following SMRT Stations:
Changi Airport * 12:00 PM – 03:45 PM and 04:45 PM – 7:30 PM daily
Orchard from 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM daily
Chinatown * 12:00 PM – 03:45 PM and 04:45 PM – 7:30 PM daily
City Hall from 09:00 AM until 09:00 PM daily
Raffles Place from 8:00 AM to 09:00 PM on weekdays from 8 AM to 5 PM on Saturdays.
Closed on Sunday and public holidays.
Ang Mo Kio from 8:00 AM until 9:00 PM daily
HarbourFront * 10:00 AM – 09:00 PM daily
Bugis from 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM daily
* Please note that there is a one-hour break between 03:45 pm and 4:45 pm for these locations.
You can also visit the Singapore Tourist Pass website for more information or click here http://www.thesingaporetouristpass.com.sg/get-singapore-tourist-pass/
The passport can be activated within one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Validity: The validity of the traffic is linked to the hours of operation of the MRT and LRT trains and the basic bus services, not around the clock throughout the normal day. For example, if a tourist purchases a one-day pass at 1700 (5 pm), the pass will be valid until the end of that day of operation for basic bus and train services, which is usually around 0030 (12:30 am) or early hours From the next day.
Cost: The Singapore tourist permit is available in 3 options – 1, 2, or 3 days.
Singapore Tourist Pass Price
One day pass 10 dollars
2 day pass $ 16
3 days pass 20 dollars
Rent permits purchased or issued in Singapore at authorized sales counters come with a rental deposit of 10 Singapore dollars that is refundable, as long as the card is returned within 5 days of issuance.